The Griffin One-Stop Career Center is located at 1514 GA-16, Griffin, GA 30223. It is 1.9 miles away from downtown Griffin, GA and it should take 6 minutes to drive there. You can see the directions here.
The Griffin One-Stop Career Center provides a variety of services to help you find a job, including:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
You can contact the Griffin One-Stop Career Center at (770) 229-2412 or visit their website at https://dol.georgia.gov/locations/griffin.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits