4425 North Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19809
Unemployment Insurance – (302) 761-8446
Employment & Training – 302-761-8085
Vocational Rehabilitation – (302) 761-8275
Wilmington DE Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
What information Do I Need To File For DE Unemployment Benefits?
When filing for Delaware Unemployment Insurance Benefits you will need to provide:
- Your Legal Name
- Your Current Address
- Your Social Security Card, or pay stub with your name and social security number printed on it.
- A Government-issued photo ID or driver’s license.
- Your Work History with names and addresses of all employers over the last 18 months.
- The reason you lost your job
How to File for DE Unemployment Benefits and what are the requirements to qualify:
- You can file online at UICS.DELAWAREWORKS.COM
- After filing a your claim for unemployment benefits you must register with DE CLAIMANT PORTAL
- You must also register for job opportunities and create your resume with the DE Division of Employment and Training via Delaware JobLink.
- You must be able to work, available for work and actively seeking work
- You may be required to complete a medical certificate.
- You must have earned a minimum amount of wages
Delaware works is service where the Delaware Department of Labor is able to help you get jobs, unemployment benefits, workplace protections and job market information. With the ultimate aim of getting you the financial independence you need.
Delaware Works helps you to:
- File for Unemployment Insurance benefits
- Continue your claim for Unemployment Insurance benefits
- Apply for UI benefit payment via Direct Deposit
- Apply for UI benefit payments via a Debit Card
- Improve on your interviewing skills
- Create a Professional Resume
- Create Professional Resumes and Cover Letters
- Access resources for Applying for a Delaware State Jobs
- Get Job Networking Tips
- Apply for Federal Jobs.
What is the maximum DE Unemployment Benefit I can receive.
- You may receive from $72 to $400 per week in Unemployment Benefits
- Visit your online Claimant Hand Book to calculate your benefits
- In most instances you may claim UI benefits for no more than 26 weeks.
- You may file for more than 26 weeks if you work part-time and get partial UI benefits.
What are the requirements to file an Appeal IN DE
- You must file your appeal within 10 days of the decision mailing date.
- Your appeal can be filed via email at email@example.com
- OR file directly through your claimant portal
- You can also file at your local Division Drop Box
Delaware Unemployment Insurance Information Hotline:
New Castle County residents:
Kent and Sussex County residents: