Delaware Unemployment Insurance Benefit Requirements
The amount of money you were paid during your base period (the first four of last five completed calendar quarters) determines your “weekly benefit eligibility amount (WBA)”.
- You must be unemployed through no fault of your own.
- Be able to work, available for work.
- Looking for work.
- Willing to accept a job for which you are qualified.
Delaware Unemployment Insurance Benefit Eligibility Amounts
- The current weekly benefit amount (WBA) range provided by the Delaware Unemployment Insurance Law is $20 to $330 per week.
Delaware Unemployment Insurance Benefit Total
- The maximum amount of unemployment insurance benefits payable in Delaware under normal circumstances in any benefit year may not exceed 26 times your weekly benefit amount.
- Since Delaware has a weekly claim processing system, you will receive a check for every weekly claim you make.
- You may file claims for more than 26 weeks if you work part-time and partial benefits are paid. read more