California Unemployment Insurance Benefits Eligibility
Address: None, as this is a statewide program.
Website: California Employment Development Department (EDD): https://edd.ca.gov/en/
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Contacts: None, as this is a statewide program.
Managers: None, as this is a statewide program.
Nearest Intersection: None, as this is a statewide program.
Direction from downtown: None, as this is a statewide program.
About the Alabaster Career Center: The Alabaster Career Center is a one-stop shop for all your employment needs. They offer a variety of services, including job search assistance, career counseling, resume and cover letter writing assistance, interview preparation, computer training, and more!
Services Provided At Location: The Alabaster Career Center provides a variety of services related to unemployment insurance benefits eligibility, including:
- Information on unemployment eligibility requirements
- Assistance with filing unemployment claims
- Help with understanding and resolving unemployment claim issues
- Referral to other resources and services that may be helpful
What can I contact the Unemployment Career Center Office for questions about: You can contact the Unemployment Career Center Office for questions about any aspect of unemployment insurance benefits eligibility, including:
- Whether or not you are eligible for benefits
- How to file a claim
- How to check your claim status
- How to resolve claim issues
- And more!
Other Nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- California Employment Development Department – Bakersfield Office
- Kern County Workforce Development Board
- Visalia Career Center
- Porterville Career Center
- Taft Career Center
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of all Career Center or Unemployment Offices in California. For a more comprehensive list, please visit the EDD website.
Frequently asked California Unemployment Benefit Questions