At Arizona Unemployment Offices And Career Centers you can get assistance in filing your claim for unemployment insurance benefits. Benefits are available to you if your have become unemployed through no fault of your own. Benefits are established by Federal law.
Scroll then Click on location for More Offices, Map and more Information
Arizona Unemployment Insurance Benefits Not Retroactive:
- Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits are not retroactive, therefore, you should apply for UI Benefits as soon as possible after the last day of work.
Arizona Unemployment Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Unemployment offices can sometimes be crowded. You must understand that there are a lot of people currently looking for work. So you will find a lot of people at the unemployment office filing for benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local unemployment office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for unemployment benefits be sure to take with you all needed information such as a job release letter, date of last employment and name of the company.
- Have a Cool Head: With lots of people at the unemployment office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along.
Arizona Unemployment Insurance Benefits Eligibility
Question Of the day:
Q) I have just been informed by my employer, have to take a $2.00 an hour pay cut ..Will I be able to draw unemployment?
A) If you have become partially unemployed ………
Locate another Unemployment Office outside of Arizona.