Anchorage AK Unemployment Career Center Office

Anchorage WorkKeys Job Center Muldoon
3301 Eagle St, Anchorage, AK 99503
Phone: (907) 269-4700
Fax: (907) 269-0004 | TTY: (907) 269-8435
Filing for unemployment benefits
The status of your unemployment claim
Unemployment eligibility requirements
Resources for job seekers

The Anchorage AK Unemployment Office is located at 3301 Eagle St, Anchorage, AK 99503. It is open from 10AM to 4PM, Monday through Friday. The phone number is (907) 269-4700.

You can get directions from downtown Anchorage to the Unemployment Office here.

Here are some of the services that the Anchorage AK Unemployment Office provides:

  • Filing for unemployment benefits
  • Getting help with your unemployment claim
  • Learning about unemployment eligibility requirements
  • Finding resources for job seekers

You can contact the Anchorage AK Unemployment Office for questions about:

  • Filing for unemployment benefits
  • The status of your unemployment claim
  • Unemployment eligibility requirements
  • Resources for job seekers

What services are offered at Anchorage Alaska Job Centers?

  • Workshop Assistance – Help with job search skills, resume writing, cover letters, job applications, interviewing skills and job search tip.
  • Resource Room – Offers free use of personal computers, photocopiers, printers, and Internet access for searching jobs.
  • Job Referral – Get information on job openings, post your resume.
  • Career Planning – Consult with an Employment Counselor on skills assessment, new careers, get information on schools and training programs.
  • Skill Upgrading/Job Training – Youth employment training, workers facing layoff, job skills advancement.
  • Community Resources Referral – Get referrals to special services, programs and organizations.
  • Job Club – Swap ideas, tips, and lessons on finding work with other job seekers.
  • Veteran’s Services – Job search services provided by professional Veteran’s representatives.

Frequently asked Alaska job seeker questions.

  • I lost my job what do I do? – Call your local Job Center which has a multiple of services available to help you find another job.
  • I am about to be laid off from my job due to foreign trade-related circumstances. – Contact your nearest Job Center and ask about the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program.
  • How do I file for Unemployment Insurance? – File online for UI benefits at or call your local Call Center to file by telephone.
  • How do I ger medical insurance while unemployed? – Contact your last employer on COBRA-Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act or contact your current health insurance provider.
  • Are there other financial assistance available? Contact the Alaska Department of Public Assistance for services such as Food Stamps, Energy Assistance and Temporary Assistance (cash benefits and work services). Visit on line at
  • How can I get College Financial Aid? – Go to the Federal Student Aid website to fill out an application.
  • What if I can’t pay my student loan? – Contact the Alaska Commission on Post-Secondary Education (ACPE) or call a Repayment Counselor at (800) 441-2967 more info available at
  • How do I manage with reduced or no income? – Contact Consumer Credit Counseling of Alaska or call  (800) 254-4100.
  • How do I get help with Child Care? – Contact your local Child Care Assistance Program online at 


For assistance regarding your Alaska Unemployment Insurance claims, call or email the nearest claim center below

Anchorage Alaska UI Claim Centers
P.O. Box 241767
Anchorage, AK 99524-1767
(907) 269-4700
(907) 375-9520 FAX

Juneau UI Claim Center
P.O. Box 115509
Juneau, AK 99811-5509
(907) 465-5552
(907) 465-5573 FAX

Fairbanks UI Claim Center
675 7th Ave., Station M
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907) 451-2871
(907) 451-2870 FAX

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *