Where is Monroeville AL Career Center and Unemployment Office located?
Located in Monroe County
Monroeville Affiliate Career Center
2119 Highway 21 Bypass, Suite 100
Monroeville, AL 36460
Phone: (251)575-3894 Ext:
Monroeville AL Career Center and Unemployment Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interviews.
How can I contact the ALABAMA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR to file my claim for Unemployment Benefits?
Filing Weekly Claim for UI benefits in Alabama
For Questions on your UI Claim in Alabama
- For questions or problem with your claim for unemployment benefits Call 800-361-4524
- To report unemployment tax fraud visit their website at Report Fraud or call 1-855-234-2856.
- To report unemployment fraud visit their website at Report Fraud or call 1-800-392-8019.
- To find general information on unemployment compensation visit Claims and Benefits FAQ’s OR UC General Inquiry.
For Questions on your UI Benefit Payment
For questions on work history, appeals, notices and UI Tax.
What Alabama Department Of Labor services can I access online?
- You can File a new unemployment claim
- File your Quarterly Work Schedule Reports
- Make tax payments
- Upload a report of injury
- Find jobs in Alabama
- View information on Alabama’s employment, unemployment, wages etc
- Open and access encrypted emails from ADOL.
How can I file An Appeal Of The Alabama Examiner’s Determination?
If for some reason you did not agree with the decision made by the Alabama Department of Labor on your filing for Unemployment Benefits you can file an appeal of the Examiner’s determination to the Hearings and Appeals Division. Your appeal should be mailed or faxed to:
Alabama Department of Labor
Hearings and Appeals Division
649 Monroe Street, Room 4677
Montgomery, Alabama 36131
Fax: (334) 956-5891