Find your local unemployment office here! Not a government website

4 Responses to Where can I get a copy of my employment history?

  1. I have a job offer and they need a printout of the benefits received from June 2015 to the present and any received from August 2012 to May 2013. Their email is

Leave a reply

694 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Unemployment Office

  1. First I call it tells me to push a number so I push the one I need and it’s not valid. I call the lady at the front desk had no clue what she was talking about. I leave a voicemail for the guy she transferred me to no call back. I try to call back and no one answers the phone. Very frustrating

Leave a reply