Where I can apply for family & medical leave in Washington

A) In the state of Washington, employees can apply for family and medical leave through the Washington State Employment Security Department (ESD). The ESD administers the state’s Family and Medical Leave Insurance (FMLI) program, which provides eligible employees with partial wage replacement when they take leave for certain qualifying reasons, including the birth or adoption of a child, caring for a family member with a serious health condition, or the employee’s own serious health condition. To apply for benefits, employees can visit the ESD’s website and follow the instructions for submitting a claim. They may need some specific documentation to complete the process.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *