|Kentucky Career Center Office |
of Employment and Training
Address: 275 E Main St 2nd floor,
Frankfort, KY 40601, USA
Phone: (502) 564-6956
Fax: (502) 564-7932
Job Search Assistance
Information about the Central Kentucky Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.kewes.ky.gov/
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Directions from Downtown:
- Head north on N Broadway St toward W Main St.
- Turn left onto W Main St.
- Turn right onto S Capital Ave.
- Turn left onto E Main St.
- The Kentucky Career Center Office of Employment and Training will be on your right.
Nearest Intersection: W Main St and S Capital Ave
Services Provided At Location:
- Unemployment Insurance
- Job Search Assistance
- Career Counseling
- Vocational Training
What questions can I ask the unemployment career office?
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I file for unemployment insurance?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment insurance?
- How much money will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits?
- What are my job search requirements?
- What resources are available to help me find a job?
Other Nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- Kentucky Career Center – Bowling Green
- Kentucky Career Center – Elizabethtown
- Kentucky Career Center – Cumberlands
- Kentucky Career Center – Danville
- Kentucky Career Center Office of Employment and Training – Georgetown
Frequent Questions On Kentucky Unemployment Insurance Benefits