3420 University Ave,
Waterloo, IA 50701, USA
|Career counseling and exploration|
Job placement assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing assistance
Information for the IowaWORKS Center in Waterloo, IA:
- Email: WaterlooIowaWORKS@iwd.iowa.gov
- Website: https://www.iowaworkforcedevelopment.gov/waterloo
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, Saturday-Sunday Closed
Services Provided at Location:
- Career counseling and exploration
- Job placement assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing assistance
- Interview preparation
- Labor market information
- Training and education programs
What questions can I ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I file an unemployment claim?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How long will it take to process my unemployment claim?
- How much money will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- What are my options if I am denied unemployment benefits?
- What resources are available to help me find a new job?
Other Nearby Town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- Cedar Rapids IowaWORKS Center
- Mason City IowaWORKS Center
- Dubuque IowaWORKS Center
- Iowa City IowaWORKS Satellite Office
- Decorah IowaWORKS Satellite Office
Frequent Questions on Iowa Unemployment Insurance Benefits