|Iowa Works |
2508 4th St,
Sioux City, IA 51101
Job search assistance
Resume writing help
Information for the Sioux City IA Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Email: SiouxCityIowaWORKS@iwd.iowa.gov
Hours: Monday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Tuesday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Wednesday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed
Services Provided At Location:
- Career counseling
- Job search assistance
- Resume writing help
- Interview preparation
- Training programs
- Unemployment benefits assistance
What questions can I ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I file an unemployment claim?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How long will it take to receive my unemployment benefits?
- What can I do if I am denied unemployment benefits?
- What are my options if I am unemployed and have no income?
Other Nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- IowaWORKS Center – Cherokee
- IowaWORKS Center – Ida
- IowaWORKS Center – Monona
- IowaWORKS Center – Plymouth
- IowaWORKS Center – Woodbury
Frequent Questions on Iowa Unemployment Insurance Benefits