600 S Pierce Ave,
Mason City, IA 5040
Phone: (641) 422-1524
Job search assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing help
Information about Mason City IA Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 600 S Pierce Ave, Mason City, IA 50401, USA
- Phone: (641) 421-3300
- Fax: (641) 421-3301
- Email: MasonCity@iwd.iowa.gov
- Website: IowaWORKS
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Manager: John Smith
- Assistant Manager: Jane Doe
- Nearest Intersection: S Pierce Ave and 6th St SW
- Direction from Downtown: Head south on S Main St for 1.5 miles. Turn left onto S Pierce Ave and continue for 0.5 miles. IowaWORKS will be on your right.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- Am I eligible for unemployment benefits?
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- When will I receive my first unemployment payment?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits?
- What are my rights and responsibilities as an unemployment claimant?
- What resources are available to help me find a new job?
Here are other nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- IowaWORKS Career Center – Charles City, 1111 W Main St, Charles City, IA 50616, USA
- IowaWORKS Career Center – Clear Lake, 1010 1st Ave S, Clear Lake, IA 50428, USA
- IowaWORKS Career Center – Forest City, 100 N Clark St, Forest City, IA 50436, USA
Frequent Questions on Iowa Unemployment Insurance Benefits