|Iowa Central Job |
3 Triton Cir,
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Phone: (515) 576-7459
|Career counseling |
Job search assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing help
The IowaWORKS office in Fort Dodge, IA is located at:
- Address: 3 Triton Cir, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Phone: (515) 576-3131
- Fax: (515) 955-1420
- Email: FortDodgeIowaWORKS@iwd.iowa.gov
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm; closed on weekends and holidays
You can find directions to the office from Downtown Fort Dodge on Google Maps.
Here are some of the services provided at the Fort Dodge IowaWORKS Career Center:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Computer and internet access
- Training and education programs
- Unemployment insurance assistance
You can ask the unemployment career office a variety of questions, such as:
- How do I file for unemployment insurance?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment insurance?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits?
- How do I find a job while I am unemployed?
- What resources are available to help me with my job search?
Here are some other nearby unemployment offices:
- IowaWORKS Center – Marshalltown: 1103 S 3rd Ave, Marshalltown, IA 50158; (641) 753-2500
- IowaWORKS Center – Mason City: 1205 N Federal Ave, Mason City, IA 50401; (641) 424-4000
- IowaWORKS Center – Ottumwa: 1111 W Main St, Ottumwa, IA 52501; (641) 682-8040
Frequent Questions on Iowa Unemployment Insurance Benefits