I need my 1099 to file for my 2021 income tax – State of MI. 

A) To get a copy of your 1099 Tax Form for your state of Michigan you can download a duplicate 1099-G from your MiWAM account. In your MiWAM account under “I Want To” click on the 1099-G link, or call UIA customer service at 866-500-0017.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *