How do I receive my Unemployment benefits I was unable to claim because of a denial and the system would not allow me to claim each week!? I just received notice that my denial was reversed??

A) That’s great news about your unemployment denial being reversed! Here’s how to get things moving to receive the benefits you’re owed:

  • Contact your state’s unemployment office. They’ll be able to give you specific instructions on how to claim the benefits you missed. You can find contact information for your state’s unemployment office website by searching online for “[State Name] Unemployment Office” or visiting the U.S. Department of Labor’s website:
  • Be prepared to provide some information. This might include your social security number, your unemployment claim number (if you have one), and the dates you were unable to file due to the denial.
  • You may need to file backdated claims. The unemployment office will be able to help you with this process. In some cases, the state may automatically process the backdated claims for you.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

  • The timeframe for receiving benefits may vary. It could take a few weeks to receive the backdated benefits you’re owed.
  • You may be entitled to interest on the backdated benefits. Again, check with your state’s unemployment office for details.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *