How can I get one of those employment letters?

Q: I’m trying to get a letter from unemployment stating that I’m not on unemployment how can I get one of those letters.. I need this letter so I can sign my lease for my apartment..

A: You would need to request an employment verification letter from your current employer (or most recent previous employer if currently seeking work). Send a request to your employer (to the HR department, if there is one) via email and be sure to provide an explanation of the reason you need this letter.

Be sure to tell your employer how to send the verification letter. They may need to mail it to the leasing office, fax it or provide it in an email format. You should make it as easy as possible for them to navigate this part of the process by providing them with an address or additional contact details.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *