|Arkansas Workforce Center at Arkadelphia
502 South 6th Street
Arkadelphia, AR 71923
Affiliate One Stops
|Unemployment Office Directions From Down Arkadelphia, AR
Head east on Caddo St toward S 6th St
Take the 1st right onto S 6th St
Arkadelphia AR Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
Arkansas Unemployment Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for AR Unemployment Insurance:
- You must be unemployed through no fault of your own.
- You must be Physically and Mentally able to perform work,
- You must be available for suitable work,
- You must make reasonable effort to find work,
- You must be Free of involvement or interest in a labor disputes,
- You must also be free of any work disqualification.
- Your Claims must be filed with a State Division of Workforce Services office
How to File For AR Unemployment Insurance Claim
- Your can file your claim for unemployment benefit on the internet through the AR EZARC link or you can file in person at any Division of Workforce Services office.
- You can file your weekly claim using your touch-tone telephone using the ArkLine by calling 1-501-907-2590.
- ArkLine Hours of Operation – Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday 12:01 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
General UI Information available on ArkLine: 501-907-2590
- Your Eligibility Requirements
- Your Benefit Year and Weekly Benefit Amounts
- Filings and Appeal
- How Much You May Earn while receiving UI Benefits
- Federal and State Income Tax Laws Regarding UI Benefits
- How to Open, Reopen, or Close a UI Claim
- Information on Extended Benefits
- How to Repay your UI Overpayment benefit
- How to claim Benefits if You migrate
- Balance on your claim
- Your Waiting Period
- Decision on your Eligibility and UI issued
- Your requirement to Report to your Local UI Office.
- Information about a Previously Filed Claim
- Continuation of your UI claim
Your Highest AR Unemployment Insurance Benefit Amount
- Your maximum amount of Weekly UI is $451 per week
- The maximum amount of weeks you can get UI Benefits is 25 weeks
How To File An Arkansas UI Benefit Appeal
- You or your employer can appeal your Unemployment Benefits by writing to the Appeal Tribunal at P. O. Box 8013, Little Rock, AR 72203.
- Appeals must be filed with the Appeal Tribunal within twenty 20 days from the date the determination was mailed.
- Your first level appeal may be made to the Appeal Tribunal – Tell 501-682-1063
- Your second level appeal may be made to the Arkansas Board of Review – Tell 501-683-4300
Arkansas Unemployment Insurance Claim Assistance Contact
- Arkansas Workforce Services website ARClaimHelp
- ArkLine – Automated Weekly Claims System: 501-907-2590
- Toll-Free Interstate Support 1-844-908-2178
- Local Telephone Number: 501-682-2121
- Fax Number: 501-682-8845
- Employer Account Services – 501-682-3798
- Technical & Wage Services – 501-682-3100
- Quarterly Benefit Statements – 501-682-1181
- Assistant Director – 501-683-5366
- Report UI Claim Fraud – 501-682-1058