Adams WI Unemployment Career Center Office
Adams County Job Center – Adams, WI
|Adams County Job Center |
401 N Main St,
Adams, WI 53910
Telephone: (608) 339-9559
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
*Closed 11:45 am – 12:15 pm
Job Seeker Resource Rooms
Computer Access & Staff Assistance
Job Seekers Workshops
Work Search Skills
Virtual Workshops Job Search Assistance Career Exploration
Adams WI Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
How do I qualify for Unemployment Insurance benefits in Wisconsin?
To qualify for WI UI benefits you must:
- Have earned sufficient wages 12 to 18 months prior to filing.
- Have lost your job through no fault of your own
- Be able to and available for work (mentally and physically).
- Be Legally authorized to work
- Be available to accept new work
What information do I need to apply for WI Unemployment insurance benefits?
To apply for WI UI benefits you will need to provide:
- For filing online, a username and password.
- Your current address
- A valid email or phone number
- Your social security number
- Your WI driver license or ID number
- Your work history for the last 18 months with employer information
- The first and last dates of work with each employer.
- The separation reason for leaving each employer.
- If not a U.S. citizen, your alien registration number, document number and expiration date.
- If you served in the military in the last 18 months, Form DD-214 (Member 4 copy).
- Form SF-50 or SF-8, if you are a federal civilian employee
- If union member, the name and local number of your union hall
How do I file for Unemployment Insurance benefits in WI?
Filing for WI UI benefits:
- The quickest way to file is to apply online
- You will need to file your weekly claims to receive benefit payments
- You can also apply for Energy Assistance, call 1-866-432-8947 for information.
What is the Maximum UI benefit I can receive in WI?
- You can get from $54, to a maximum of $363 weekly in WI unemployment insurance benefits.
- Wisconsin will provide up to 26 weeks in UI benefits.
What services are available to help me get employed while getting WI UI benefits?
Wisconsin Directory of Workforce Services has many local Job Centers which provides re-employment services such as:
- Virtual Workshops
- Job Search Assistance
- Career Exploration
- Re-employment Services
- Labor Market Information
- Resources for Employers and Job Seekers
- Job Seeker Resource Rooms
- Computer Access and Staff Assistance
- Job Seekers Workshops
- Resume Assistance,
- Interview Techniques
- Work Search Skills
- Technical Assistance and
- Liaison Services to Employers and Job Seekers
- Recruitment and Workforce Retention Planning
How can I contact Wisconsin Directory of Workforce Services?
DWD Contact Information
201 E. Washington Ave
P.O. Box 7946
Madison, WI 53707
Phone: (888) 258-9966
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Phone: (715) 392-7896
Website: Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Veteran Employment Representative:
Phone: (715) 817-5925
Website: Wisc Jobs for Vets