Chehalis WA Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interviews.
WorkSource Lewis County
151 NE Hampe Way
Chehalis, WA 98532
Comprehensive One-Stop Career Centers
What are the eligibility requirements to get UI Benefits in Washington State?
To get UI Benefits in WA State you must have:
- Worked in the state in the past 18 months.
- You must have worked at least 680 hours in your base year.
- You lost your job through no fault of your own.
- You are able and available for work during weeks of your claim.
What information do I need to apply for UI benefits in WA State?
To apply for UI benefits in WA State you will need:
- Your Social Security number.
- Your name, birthdate and contact information
- Your highest level of education.
- The names and mailing addresses of all your employers during the past 18 months.
- The dates you worked for all employers in the past 18 months.
- If you worked through a union, the name and local number of your union.
- If you were in the military during the last 18 months, your DD-214, any member copy, 2 through 8.
- If you were a federal employee in the past 18 months, your Standard Form 8 (SF8).
- If you’re not an U.S. citizen, your work authorization information.
- If you apply for benefits online for direct deposit, your account and routing numbers for your bank.
How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance benefits in WA State?
- WA eServices is the fastest way to submit your application for benefits.
- You can also submit your application using the claims center phone line 800-318-6022.
- You can also use the automated Phone Assistant at 888-429-0357
What is the maximum UI benefit I can get in WA State?
- In WA you can receive from $317 to a maximum of $999 in weekly UI benefits.
- You can receive from 13 to 26 weeks of UI benefits during a Calander Year.
Does WA State have programs to help me find a job while on UI benefits?
WA State WorkSource Centers provide multiple services to prepare you for the job market. Services include:
- Workshops and Hiring Events
- Career Exploration
- Employment Networks
- Discover Occupations
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Training Programs
- Older Worker Program Finder
- Job Club Finder
How do I contact Washington State Employment Security Department?
Unemployment claims questions: 800-318-6022 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
Automated Virtual Assistant: 888-429-0357 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benefit Payment Control
Employment Security Department
P.O. Box 35115
Seattle, WA 98124-5115