Somerset PA Unemployment Career Center Office
|PA CareerLink® Somerset County |
6022 Glades Pk., Ste. 100
Somerset, PA 15501
Monday 8 AM – 4 PM
Tuesday 8 AM – 4 PM
Wednesday 8 AM – 4 PM
Thursday 8 AM – 4 PM
Friday 9 AM – 4 PM
Apply for jobs
Somerset PA Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interviews.
What are the qualifying requirements to receive UI Benefits in Pennsylvania?
To get UI Benefits in PA you must:
- Have Lost your job through no fault of your own,
- Or working less than your full-time hours.
- Be able and available to accept suitable work
- Participate in reemployment services
- Have Sufficient qualifying wages with a minimum of 18 credit weeks in your base year.
What information do I need to apply for UI benefits in PA?
To apply for PA UI benefits you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your contact information
- The name, address, and phone number of your former employer
- The beginning and end date of your last job
- The reason you left your job
- Severance information if needed.
How do I apply for UI benefits in PA?
- You can file online using Pennsylvania’s Unemployment Compensation (UC) system.
- OR Use PA Teleclaims (PAT) by calling 888-255-4728.
What is the Maximum UI benefits I can get in PA?
- You can get from $68 weekly to a maximum of $572 per week in UI benefits.
- You can get UI benefits for up to a maximum of 26 weeks.
Does PA provide training to help me get employed?
Yes! Pennsylvania CareerLink has many local career service offices that provides training to prepare you for the job market. Services provided includes:
- Job Search Portal
- Veteran Services
- Career Resources
- Career Tools Overview
- Skills Assessment
- Career Exploration
- Interview Training
- Training Opportunities
- Apprentice Programs
How do I contact PA Unemployment Compensation (UC)?
UC and General Questions
- Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (EST)
Videophone Service for ASL Users
- 717-704-8474 – Sign language is the ONLY means of communication provided at this number.
- Wednesdays 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (EST) and Fridays 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Virtual assistance: 1-833-755-0882
- Weekly claims filing: 888-255-4728 | Español: 877-888-8104
- Change payment method or tracking lost payment: 877-869-1956
- Debit card account: 888-233-5916
Department of Labor & Industry
Office of Unemployment Compensation
651 Boas St., 5th Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17121