Beaverton OR Unemployment Career Center Office
Beaverton-Hillsboro WorkSource Office
Portland Community College
Willow Creek Max Stop
241 SW Edgeway Drive,
Beaverton, OR 97006
Phone: (971) 722-2700
Apply for jobs,
Sign up for trainings,
Develop career plan
Explore paid internships
Beaverton OR Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
How do I qualify for UI benefits in Oregon?
To qualify for OR UI benefits you must
- Have been paid at least $1,000 in your base year
- Your total base wages at least 1 and a half times wages paid in the highest calendar quarter.
- OR you’ve worked at least 500 hours, paid some subject wages during the base year.
What is the Maximum UI benefit I can receive in OR?
- The maximum weekly benefit amount is $855 per week.
- You may receive a total of 26 weeks in UI benefits.
What information do I need to apply for OR unemployment insurance benefits?
Before filing your claim, you will need:
- Your Social Security Number.
- The last 18 months of your work history and employer information
- Your salary and total income from each employer.
- For non-citizens, your Alien Registration Number and documentation.
- A phone number to be reached during normal business hours
How do I file for UI benefits in OR?
- You can file online using the Online Claim System
- Or By phone at 1-877-345-3484
What do I do after filing my claim for OR UI Benefits?
- Watch your mail for notification if you have been approved.
- File your weekly claims
- Be ready to return to work
- Complete at least five work-search activities each week
- It will take a minimum of four weeks to process your claim.
What type of work search actives should I do?
- Attending job placement meetings or workshops
- Attend Employment Networking meetings or workshops
- Updating your resume
- Reviewing job placement websites
- Making direct contact with an employers
What help does Oregon WorksSource provide to help me find a job?
At WorkSource, you can:
- Register in iMatchSkills, Oregon’s job database
- Apply for jobs, sign up for trainings, develop a career plan
- Get a one-on-one career coaching
- Match your interests and abilities to jobs you like
- Ge information on free training to help you advance in your career
- Explore paid internships, apprenticeships, on-the-job training, GED programs, and college classes
- Attend workshops on resumes, interviewing, networking, applying for state jobs, and more
- Use computers, internet, phones, fax, copiers, and printers
- Get assistance with housing, transportation, childcare, food, internet access, tuition, and more
How do I contact State of Oregon Employment Department?
Unemployment Insurance Contact Centers:
Weekly Claim Line Numbers:
Portland Area: (503) 224-0405
Greater Salem Area: (503) 375-7900
Eastern/Central Oregon/Bend: (541) 388-4066
TOLL FREE: (800) 982-8920
TTY Relay Service 711
PO Box 14135
Salem OR 97309-5068
Fax: (866) 345-1878