Guymon OK Unemployment Career Center Office
|Oklahoma Works – |
American Job Center
304 NE 4th St
Guymon, OK 73942
View on Google Maps
Virtual Career Fairs
Guymon OK Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
How do I qualify for UI benefits in Oklahoma?
To qualify for UI benefits in OK you must:
- Be unemployed through no fault of your own
- Be able to work
- Be available to work and registered on OKJobMatch.com
- Have earned a minimum of $1,500 during your base period
What information do I need to apply for OK unemployment insurance benefits?
To complete your application for UI benefits in OK you need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- if you are a non-citizen, Alien Registration Number and expiration date,
- OK Driver’s License or state-issued ID card number
- The Name and address of the company on your paycheck stub or W-2 form
- Your Employment “start” and “end date”
- All Wages earned and how you were paid (hourly, weekly, monthly)
- If you were a Federal Employee in the last 18 months, Form SF8 or SF 50.
- If you were in military service in the last 18 months, DD Form 214
How do I file for UI benefits in OK?
Visit OK Employment Security UI Benefit website to:
- Create an account
- Complete your profile
- Verifying your identity
- Connect your Social Security Number
- Apply for traditional UI Benefits
What is the maximum UI benefit I can receive in OK
- The maximum UI benefits you can get in OK is $539 per week.
- The maximum weeks you can receive UI Benefits is 26 weeks.
After filing, how long will it take for me to start getting my UI benefits in OK?
- Your eligibility determination should be complete within 21 days.
- While you wait you should continue to file your weekly claim.
What do I do after filing my claim for OK UI Benefits?
- Verify your identity online
- Create an OKJobMatch account within seven (7) days
- Perform two work search efforts each week
- File your weekly claims on UI.ok.gov
- Attend all required appointments
How do I file an appeal?
You can file an appeal
- You can file an appeal in person, by mail, fax, telephone or email.
- Include your name, social security number, phone number
- Include your date of determination and section of law you are appealing
- Include a detailed explanation of why you disagree with the determination decision.
- The mailing address, fax number, telephone number and email address will be listed in your determination letter.
How do I contact Oklahoma Employment Security Commission?
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
PO Box 52003
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2003
Individual Unemployment Support: 405-525-1500
Employer Support: 405-552-6799
Administrative Offices: 405-557-7100