Winnemucca NV Unemployment Career Center Office
475 West Haskell Street #1
Winnemucca, NV 89445
|Job Seeker Services:|
Phone and computer access
Assistance on filing UI claims
Job listings, job placement
Career Information & Education
Winnemucca NV Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
How do I file my Unemployment Insurance benefit claim in Nevada?
To file your claim for UI benefits in NV visit their Claim Service Website create your account and file your claim.
Claimant Services includes:
- File claim for UI benefits
- File weekly benefit certification
- Access payment status
- Change payment method
- Change tax withholding options
- Access a 1099G for filing tax returns
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What information do I need to file my unemployment insurance claim in Nevada?
To file your initial UI claim, you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Names, addresses, phone numbers and dates of employment for your last two employers
- If you are non U.S. citizen; an Alien Registration Number.
What is the Maximum Unemployment Insurance benefit I can receive in Nevada.
- You can receive from $16.00 to a maximum of $469.00 per week in UI benefits.
- Your UI benefits can last up to 26 weeks.
- Your benefit amount will depend on your past earnings.
- You should start getting your benefit check within 2 to 3 weeks after filing.
Will Nevada help me find a job while on Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
Yes! Nevada Job Connect website provides services that will help you get employed.
Services Provided Includes:
- Job listings
- Resume preparation
- Job placement
- Work registration
- Labor market information
- Career information and guidance
- Skills assessment
- Information on education and training opportunities
- Information on filing for UI Benefits
- Phone and computer access to file Unemployment Insurance claims
How do I contact Nevada Unemployment Insurance Claims Office?
Nevada UI Claim Information and Telephone Filing:
Northern Nevada: Tel (775) 684-0350 Fax (775) 684-0338
Southern Nevada: Tel (702) 486-0350 Fax (702) 486-7987
Rural Areas and Out of State Callers: Tel (888) 890-8211 Toll Free
Nevada Relay 711 or 800-326-6868
Auxiliary aids and services available on request by individuals with disabilities.
Call Center Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Unemployment Insurance Appeals Offices:
Southern Nevada: Tel (702) 486-7933 Fax (702) 486-7949
Southern Nevada: Tel (866) 626-0629 Toll-Free
Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR)
500 East Third Street
Carson City, NV 89713
Holiday Office Closings:
Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation offices and call centers are closed for all Federal and State holidays with the exception of Columbus Day