Beatrice NE Unemployment Career Center Office
|Gage County American Job Center – Beatrice|
2317 N 6th Street, Suite #3
Beatrice, NE 68310
Phone: (402)223-6060 Ext:
Days/Hours of operation: 8am – 5pm CST. (Monday – Friday)
|Veteran Reps Available|
Limited Office Hours
Call For Availability
Spanish-Speaking Staff Available
Beatrice NE Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
What Information do I need to file for UI benefits in Nebraska?
To file for UI benefits you will need your:
- Social Security Number
- Complete home mailing address, including ZIP code
- Telephone number
- Email address
- County where you live
- Driver’s license number or State ID card number
- For direct deposit, your bank routing number and account number
- Names and address of all your employers from the past 18 months
- Your start and end dates with each employer, including month, day, and year.
- Your reason for leaving each employer.
- If non-citizen: Documentation of US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- If served in the military; the past 18 months, DD 214 Member #4 Form
- If worked for the federal government in the last 18 months, Standard Form 8 or 50.
- Claims take up to 21 days to process.
How do I file for Unemployment Insurance Benefits in Nebraska?
To claim your Nebraska UI benefits you need to create an account on neworks.nebraska.gov
- File of manage your claim
- File weekly benefits
- Find a Job
- Create or update your Résumé
- Get Unemployment Services
- Find Training Services
- Get Labor Market Analysis
- Get Labor Market Facts
- Get Employment and Wage Data
- Find Additional Services
What is the Maximum Unemployment Benefit I can get in Nebraska?
- You can get up to a maximum of $490 in weekly UI benefits (for 2022).
- Your UI benefits are calculated by identifying the highest quarter earnings in your base period, divided by 13, then divided by two, then rounded down to the next even dollar to arrive at your weekly benefit amount.
- You may get a maximum of 26 weeks of UI benefits during a 12-month period.
- You are required to select a payment method of direct deposit or debit card.
What services does Nebraska provide to help me find a job while on UI benefits?
On neworks.nebraska.gov you can find services such as
- Explore new careers
- Search Jobs
- Find Hiring Events
- File weekly benefits
- Find Skills Training Classes
- Find Local Job Fairs
- Find Employer Recruitment Events
- Build or Revise your resume
- Get Job Search Alerts
- Find Learning Centers.
- Build or revise your resume
- Apply for Approved Training
- Update you Work Search Log
How do I contact NebraskaWorks?
- For assistance, call the Claims Center at 402-458-2500.
Locate Other UI Offices
|Fremont||Grand Island||Norfolk||North Platte|