Cut Bank MT Unemployment Career Center Office
|Cut Bank Job Service|
501 East Main Street
Cut Bank, MT 59427
Phone (406) 873-2191
Fax (406) 873-5393
Service County: Glacier
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday, & Friday
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Cut Bank MT Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
How do I file my Unemployment Insurance Claim in Montana?
To file your claim visit MontanaWorks website register as a Job Seeker and file your claim for UI benefits. Job seeker Services on MontanaWorks website:
- Perform Job Searches
- Apply for UI Benefits
- View Labor Market Information
What are the qualification requirements to get UI benefits in Montana?
- Lost you job through no fault of your own.
- Legally authorized to work.
- Show efforts to apply for work.
- Worked the last 4-5 calendar quarters.
- Be physically and mentally able to work.
- Provide six weeks of employment history.
- Have been laid off, or your hours were reduced.
- Became unemployed because you or your child were a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sexual assault
How much can I get in Unemployment Insurance benefits in Montana?
Your UI benefit amount will depend on how much you have earned in the last 4-5 calendar quarters. You can use Montana UI Benefits Calculator to get an estimate of your benefits.
What is the Maximum UI benefits I can get in Montana?
- The maximum weekly benefit amount you can get is $552.
- The minimum amount is currently $163.
- You may receive benefits for a maximum of 28 weeks.
Will Montana help me find a job while on UI benefits?
Yes. On MontanaWorks website your can:
- View Current job openings
- Find trainings Tools to begin your career
- Learn about new career options.
- Search Education and Training Providers
- Explore now occupations
- Search Associate Degree Programs
- Explore Free Skills Training
How do I contact Montana Works?
Phone: (406) 444-2840
Fax: (406) 444-1419
TTY: (406) 444-0532
Claims Processing Center
P.O. Box 8020
Helena, MT 59604-8020
P.O. Box 6339
Helena, MT 59604-6339