Washington MO Unemployment Career Center Office
|Washington Job Center|
1108 Washington Square Shopping Center
Washington, MO 63090
Hours: Monday – Friday:8:00 am-5:00 pm
Washington MO Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
How does MO determine my eligibility for unemployment insurance benefits?
To be eligible for MO UI benefits you must have:
- Lost your job through no fault your own or quit for a valid work related reason.
- Made at least $2,250; at least $1,500 during one calendar quarter, and at least $750 during the rest of the year.
- Base period wages at least 1.5 times your highest quarter.
- OR must make at least $19,500 during two of the four quarters.
- Must be able to work and available for full-time work.
What is the Maximum Unemployment Insurance benefit I can receive in MO?
- The maximum weekly UI benefit you can receive in MO is $320 per week.
- If Eligible you may receive up to 20 weeks maximum of benefits.
- Your weekly benefit amount will be 4 percent of your two highest quarters in the base period.
- You can calculate your benefits using MO online UI benefit calculator.
- Benefits may be paid within 22 days after establishing a new claim.
What do I do if I Start working while getting MO UI benefits?
- If you go back to work full-time, you must stop filing weekly requests for benefits.
- If you are earning enough part-time you must stop claiming benefits.
- Your claim will automatically close after 28 days.
How do I file my Unemployment Insurance claim in Missouri?
The quickest way to file your UI claim in MO visit Missouri Online Unemployment system website, create your account and file your claim.
How will my Missouri UI benefits be paid?
Your UI benefits will be paid through:
- Direct deposit via your Bank
- OR a Money Network® Visa debit card.
If my claim for UI benefits is denied can I file an appeal?
Yes! If you disagree with your determination of benefit you can file an appeal online with MO Department Of Labor and Relations.
- While waiting on your appeal you must continue filing your weekly benefit request.
- You will not receive UI benefits for any week not requested.
- Its always best to participate in any appeal hearing.
- If you do not file within your time limit, you may lose your right to appeal.
Does Missouri have A jobsite where I can Apply for Jobs while getting UI benefits?
Yes! you can create your account on jobs.mo.gov. Services available on MoJobs website:
- File your UI claim
- Find a Jobs
- Find Job Skills Workshops
- Get Training & Education Options
- Get a Skills Assessment using Talify
- Find a Missouri Job Center
- Missouri Services Navigator
- Trade Adjustment Assistance and Resources
How do I contact Missouri Department Of Labor regrading my UI Claim?
|Regional Claims Center|
Click here to submit a request.
Outside Local Calling Area
Division of Employment Security
P.O. Box 59
Jefferson City, MO 65104-0059
Click here to submit a request.
Benefit Overpayment Questions
573-751-4058, option 4