|Career Center |
Address: 601 Greene St,
Augusta, GA 30901, USA
Phone: (706) 724-6250
Fax: (706) 724-6281
|Help with job search, |
resume writing and interview skills.
Develop Interviewing Techniques.
Make Contact with Employers.
Information about the Augusta ME Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Email: Augusta.Career.Center@gdol.ga.gov
- Website: http://dol.georgia.gov/location/augusta
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Manager: Ms. Sarah Smith
- Nearest Intersection: Greene Street and 6th Street
- Direction from Downtown: Take Greene Street south for 0.5 miles.
- Services Provided At Location: Unemployment claims, job search assistance, and career counseling.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How do I file an unemployment claim?
- What are the different types of unemployment benefits?
- How long can I receive unemployment benefits?
- What are some tips for finding a job?
- What are some resources available to help me with my job search?
- How can I get career counseling?
Other nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- Augusta Works Career Center
- Georgia Department of Labor Thomson Career Center
- Georgia Department of Labor Waynesboro Career Center
Frequent Maine unemployment insurance benefit questions