|Valley Workforce Center |
419 N. Cameron St.
Winchester, VA 22601
Phone: (540) 722-3415
Fax: (540) 722-3418
|Job seeker services|
Information for Winchester IN Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 419 N. Cameron St. Valley Workforce Center Second Floor Winchester, VA 22601
- Phone: (540) 722-3415
- Fax: (540) 722-3418
- Hours: 9 AM to 4 PM. Closed 12pm – 1pm for lunch.
Directions from Downtown Winchester:
- Head north on N Cameron St toward E Piccadilly St.
- Turn left onto E Piccadilly St.
- Turn right onto N Loudoun St.
- The Valley Workforce Center will be on your left.
Services Provided At Location:
- Job seeker services
- Employer services
- Veteran services
- Disability services
- Training services
- Unemployment insurance services
What questions can I ask the unemployment career office?
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I file for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How long will it take to receive my unemployment benefits?
- What can I do to find a new job?
- What resources are available to help me with my job search?
- What training programs are available to me?
Other Nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- Muncie WorkOne
- Connersville WorkOne
Frequent Questions on Indiana Unemployment Benefits