1531 S Curry Pike #200,
Bloomington, IN 47403
|Job search assistance|
Information about Bloomington IN Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 1531 S Curry Pike #200, Bloomington, IN 47403, USA
- Phone: 1-812-331-6000
- Fax: 1-812-331-6010
- Email: Not available
- Website: http://www.workonesouthcentral.org/
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Nearest Intersection: S Curry Pike and E 17th St
Directions from Downtown: Head north on N Walnut St toward E Kirkwood Ave. Turn left onto E Kirkwood Ave. Turn right onto S Curry Pike. WorkOne Bloomington will be on your left.
- Job search assistance
- Career counseling
- Training programs
- Unemployment insurance assistance
Questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- What are my eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How do I file for unemployment benefits?
- What are my job search requirements?
- What are some resources available to help me find a job?
- What are some training programs available to help me develop new skills?
Other nearby unemployment offices:
- WorkOne Bedford (Lawrence County)
- WorkOne Ellettsville (Monroe County)
- WorkOne Martinsville (Morgan County)
Frequent Questions on Indiana Unemployment Benefits