303 N Main St,
Rockford, IL 61101
Phone: (815) 847-7574
Help with claims
Help finding a job
Help with job training
Information about the Rockford IL Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 303 N Main St, Rockford, IL 61101, USA
- Phone: (815) 847-7574
- Website: https://ides.illinois.gov/
The office is open from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Services provided at the Rockford IL Unemployment Career Center Office:
- File for unemployment benefits
- Certify for weekly unemployment benefits
- Get help with your unemployment claim
- Get help finding a job
- Get help with job training and education
Questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I file for unemployment benefits?
- How do I certify for weekly unemployment benefits?
- What is the status of my unemployment claim?
- What are my rights and responsibilities as an unemployment claimant?
- How can I find a job?
- How can I get help with job training and education?
Here are other nearby unemployment and career centers:
- The Workforce Connection: 303 N Main St, Rockford, IL 61101, USA
- Rockford Area Career Clearinghouse: 308 W State St, Rockford, IL 61101, USA
- Rock Valley College Stenstrom Center for Career Education: 4151 Samuelson Rd, Rockford, IL 61109, USA
- Rockford Career College: 1130 S Alpine Rd #100, Rockford, IL 61108, USA
- UPS Employment Office: 5497 Airport Dr, Rockford, IL 61109, USA
Frequent Questions On Illinois Unemployment Benefits