Decatur IL Unemployment Career Center Office
Where is the Decatur IL Unemployment Career Center Office located?
Decatur Unemployment Office
757 W Pershing Rd Decatur, IL 62525
Phone: 8002445631 TTY: 86632283573 Fax
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00
Decatur IL Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interviews
How do I qualify for Unemployment Benefits in IL?
- You must have earned enough money in the past 18 months for the state of Illinois to establish your weekly benefit amount.
- You must have an acceptable reason for your work separation.
What do I need to do to get unemployment Benefits in IL
- You must report your reason for your separation from your job when you file your claim for benefits.
- You must Report any wages earned and list all your employers from the last 18 months.
- You must be available for work each week or you may loose your benefits.
- You must be actively searching for work each week or benefits may be denied.
- You must develop report your work search each week as required by law
- You can use Use IllinoisJobLink.com to search for a jobs
- You must quick report your return to work as soon as possible to avoid committing fraud.
What information do I need to file my claim for UI Benefits in IL?
- Your Social Security number
- Your Driver’s License or State ID
- Your employment history from the past 18 months
- Your dependent’s name, social security number and date of birth
How Do I File For Unemployment Benefits in Illinois?
- To apply for IL unemployment insurance benefits you need to visit the Illinois department of insurance security website and file your claim.
Can I file an appeal if I am denied unemployment benefits in IL?
- YES! If your claim for UI Benefits is denied you can file an appeal with the Illinois Department Of Employment Security.
|Chicago Office: IDES Appeals Division 33 S State St, 8th Floor Chicago, IL 60603-2802||Springfield Office: IDES Appeals Division 607 East Adams, 8th Floor Springfield, IL 62701|
How do I look for work while on Illinois unemployment Insurance benefits?
- You can use the job search tool on IllinoisJobLink.com website to search for jobs.
- You are required to register with IllinoisJobLink.com while receiving unemployment benefits.
What income do I have to report when certifying weekly for IL unemployment Insurance benefits?
- You must report the total amount of all income before taxes.
- You need to notify the IDES as soon as you begin working.
What is the Maximum amount of Unemployment Benefits I can get in IL?
- The maximum amount of weekly unemployment benefit you can receive is $742.00 if you have children.
- Your weekly UI benefit amount is determined by; Adding the amount of the two highest earning quarters from a base period; Taking 47% of the total received from adding the two highest earning quarters; and Dividing the result by 26.
- You may receive unemployment benefits for a total of 26 weeks.