5017 W Cermak Rd,
Cicero, IL 60804
Phone: (708) 656-7500
|Job search assistance|
Resume and cover
letter writing help
Information about the Cicero IL Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 5017 W Cermak Rd, Cicero, IL 60804, USA
- Phone: (708) 656-7500
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Directions from downtown Cicero: Directions
The Workforce office provides a variety of services, including:
- Job search assistance
- Career counseling
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Training and education programs
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- What are the best ways to find a job in my field?
- How can I improve my resume and cover letter?
- What should I expect in a job interview?
- What training and education programs are available to me?
- How can I get help with my unemployment benefits?
Other nearby unemployment offices include:
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (5608 W 75th Pl, Burbank, IL 60459, USA)
- Illinois Department of Employment Security (1700 W 18th St, Chicago, IL 60608, USA)
- A & W Employment Agency (1931 S 59th Ct, Cicero, IL 60804, USA)
- Illinois Department Of Employment Security (2444 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, USA)
- Unemployment Insurance (33 S State St, Chicago, IL 60603, USA)
Frequent Questions On Illinois Unemployment Benefits