Information about the Bolingbrook IL Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 321 Quadrangle Dr, Bolingbrook, IL 60440, USA
- Phone: Not available
- Website: http://www.ides.illinois.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- Hours: Available Monday through Friday 5:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- TDD/TTY. . .1-800-662-3943 Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Services provided: The Illinois Department of Employment Security is the code department of the Illinois state government that administers state unemployment benefits, runs the employment service and Illinois Job Bank, and publishes labor market information.
Questions to ask:
- How can I file for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How long will it take to process my unemployment claim?
- How much money will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- What happens if I am denied unemployment benefits?
- What are my rights as an unemployed worker?
- What resources are available to help me find a job? Other nearby town career center or unemployment offices:
- Reviews on Unemployment Offices in Chicago, IL – Illinois Department of Employment Services, City Staffing, The Chicago Hire Company, Mack & Associates Ltd, Illinois Department of Employment Security.
Please note that the phone number for the Bolingbrook IL Unemployment Career Center Office is not available online. You may need to contact the Illinois Department of Employment Security directly to get the phone number.