|Idaho Department Of Labor|
1515 E Lincoln Rd,
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Phone: (208) 528-7250
|Applying for Idaho|
Filing an unemployment
Rules for receiving
Idaho Falls ID Unemployment Career Center Office information:
- Address: 1515 E Lincoln Rd, Idaho Falls, ID 83401, USA
- Phone: (208) 528-7250
- Fax: (208) 528-7259
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.labor.idaho.gov/
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
Frequent Questions On Idaho Unemployment Benefits