Idaho Falls ID Unemployment Career Center Office
Where is Idaho Falls ID Unemployment Career Center Office located?
Idaho Department of Labor – Idaho Falls
American Job Center
1515 E. Lincoln Road
Idaho Falls, ID 83401-3653
Phone: (208) 557-2500
Fax: (208) 525-7268
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday
except observed holidays
American Job Center
Idaho Falls ID Unemployment Career Center – American Job Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
How do I Apply for ID Unemployment Benefits?
You need to fill out your application on the the Idaho Department Of Labor Claimant Portal
On the Claimant Portal you can:
- Submit your claim for unemployment insurance benefit.
- Submit your weekly certification for benefits.
- Manage your account information.
- Access your UI claim details.
- View your benefit payments and annual 1099-Gs information
How can I get assistance in finding a job in ID?
IdahoWorks career counselors can assist you with:
- Your Job search
- Creating a professional resume
- Posting your resume to employers
- Finding Education, Training Services and apprenticeship opportunities
- Getting professional advice and support
Where can I appeal the decision on my Unemployment Benefit Claim?
Your appeal must be emailed, postmarked or faxed to the Idaho Department of Labor Appeals Bureau on or before the last day stated in your decision letter.
Idaho Department of Labor
317 W. Main St.
Boise, ID 83735-0720
Phone: (208) 332-3572
Toll-free: (800) 621-4938
Fax: (208) 334-6440
Phone (208) 332-8942
Fax (208) 639-3256
I would be interested in a part time job work from home. I am retired but would like some extra income. I have extensive financial background plus good clerical and typing skills.