|Idaho Department of Labor|
4514 Thomas Jefferson St,
Caldwell, ID 83605
Phone: (208) 364-7781
|Unemployment insurance |
Job search assistance
Information for the Idaho Department of Labor – Caldwell:
- Address: 4514 Thomas Jefferson St, Caldwell, ID 83605, USA
- Phone: (208) 332-3576
- Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
The Idaho Department of Labor – Caldwell provides a variety of services, including:
- Unemployment insurance assistance
- Job search assistance
- Career counseling
- Training programs
- And more!
Here are some questions you can ask the staff at the Idaho Department of Labor – Caldwell:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
Frequent Questions On Idaho Unemployment Benefits