I feel like I was wrongfully and falsely accused of something ..that I never did

Q) I feel like I was wrongfully and falsely accused of something that I know for a fact that I never did gotten terminated. I gotten terminated on December 21st 2022 Wednesday afternoon but on the companies profile under my name they put that I gotten terminated on December 30th 2022. I’m needing help with talking to someone on the phone to file for my unemployment paperwork ASAP please

A) I’m sorry to hear that you were terminated from your job. It’s important to understand your rights and options when you have been terminated or laid off.

If you believe that you were wrongfully terminated, you may have grounds for a wrongful termination claim. It’s generally a good idea to speak with an experienced employment lawyer to discuss your options.

As far as filing for unemployment, you should contact your state’s unemployment insurance agency as soon as possible to begin the process of filing a claim.

California Relay Service (711): Provide the UI number (1-800-300-5616) to the operator
TTY: 1-800-815-9387

You can typically find contact information for your state’s unemployment agency by searching online or by looking in the government section of your local phone book.

It’s a good idea to have some information on hand when you call, such as your social security number, the names and addresses of your past employers, and your employment history.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *