The Career Center in Waycross, Georgia is a part of the Georgia Department of Labor. Here are the details:
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find specific information about the email, contacts, managers, nearest intersection, direction from downtown, and services provided at this location. For these details, I recommend contacting the center directly through the provided phone number.
As for the questions you can ask the unemployment career office, here are some suggestions:
- What services do you provide to job seekers?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Do you offer any job training or educational programs?
- Can you provide information about unemployment benefits?
- Are there any upcoming job fairs or hiring events?
For other nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices, you can visit the Georgia Department of Labor’s Career Center page for a comprehensive list of locations.
Please note that it’s always a good idea to call ahead and confirm their hours of operation and services offered, as they can sometimes change. Hope this helps!
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits