|Toccoa Career Center|
37 E Foreacre St,
Toccoa, GA 30577
Phone: (706) 282-4514
Job search assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing help
Information about the Toccoa GA Career Center:
Directions from downtown Toccoa, GA:
Services provided at the Toccoa Career Center:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
Questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits