The Career Center in Rome, Georgia is a part of the Georgia Department of Labor². Here are the details:
- Address: 462 Riverside Parkway, N.E. Rome, GA 30161-2942
- Phone Number: The specific phone number for this location is not listed. It’s always a good idea to call ahead and confirm their hours of operation and services offered.
No information about the fax number, email, contacts, managers. For these details, I recommend contacting the center directly through any phone number listed.
As for the questions you can ask the unemployment career office, here are some suggestions:
- What services do you provide to job seekers?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Do you offer any job training or educational programs?
- Can you provide information about unemployment benefits?
- Are there any upcoming job fairs or hiring events?
For other nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices, you can visit the Georgia Department of Labor’s Career Center page for a comprehensive list of locations.
Please note that it’s always a good idea to call ahead and confirm their hours of operation and services offered, as they can sometimes change. Hope this helps!
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits