|Moultrie Career Center
220 N Main St,
Moultrie, GA 31768
Phone: (229) 891-7147
Job search assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing help
The Moultrie Career Center is located at 220 N Main St, Moultrie, GA 31768. It is 0.4 miles away from downtown Moultrie, GA and it should take 2 minutes to drive there. See the directions here.
The Moultrie Career Center provides a variety of services to help you find a job, including:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
You can contact the Moultrie Career Center at (229) 985-2988 or visit their website at https://dol.georgia.gov/locations/moultrie.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits