The Gwinnett County GA Career Center is located at 3885 Crestwood Pkwy NW #200, Duluth, GA 30096. It is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. The phone number is (770) 806-2020.
Here are the directions to the Gwinnett County GA Career Center from downtown Gwinnett County, GA: directions. The total distance is 9.7 miles and it should take 15 minutes to drive.
The Gwinnett County GA Career Center provides a variety of services to help you find a job, including:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
You can also ask the unemployment career office the following questions:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits