|Brunswick Career Center|
Georgia Department of Labor
2517 Tara Ln,
Brunswick, GA 31520
Phone: (877) 709-8185
Job search assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing help
Information for the Brunswick GA Career Center Office:
- Name: Brunswick Career Center/Georgia Department of Labor
- Address: 2517 Tara Ln, Brunswick, GA 31520, USA
- Phone: (877) 709-8185
- Fax: (912) 262-3334
- TTY/TTD: (912) 554-3422
- Website: https://dol.georgia.gov/locations/brunswick
Directions from downtown Brunswick:
- Head north on US-17 N.
- Turn right onto Tara Ln.
- The Brunswick Career Center/Georgia Department of Labor will be on your left.
You can see the directions here.
Services Provided At Location:
- Employment counseling
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
What questions can I ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits