The Bainbridge GA Decatur County Career Center Office is located at 310 S Scott St, Bainbridge, GA 39819-4136. The phone number is (877) 709-8185.
You can also visit their website at https://dol.georgia.gov/locations/bainbridge.
- Address: 310 South Scott Street, Bainbridge, GA 39819-4136
- Phone: (229) 248-2637
- Fax: (229) 248-2681
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Directions from downtown Bainbridge, GA:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
You can also ask the following questions at the Bainbridge GA Decatur County Career Center Office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits