NORWICH AMERICAN JOB CENTER
113 Salem Turnpike
Norwich, CT 06360
Phone: (860) 859-5777
Fax: (860) 859-5618 – TTY/TDD: (860) 859-5613
Business Services: (860) 859-5767
Business Services Fax: (860) 859-5618
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Norwich CT Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
What is the Eligibility Requirements for getting CT Unemployment benefits?
- You were laid off or hours reduced because your employer did not have enough work.
- You left your job for good cause related to your job.
- You left your job because you or your child were victims of domestic violence, stalking, or sexual assault.
- You earned enough wages in the 12 to 18 months prior to filing a claim
- You must be actively looking for a new job.
- You must be Mentally and Physically able to work
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- You must be available to accept new employment.
How Can I File For Unemployment Benefits In CT?
Visit ReEmployCT the system enables you to file for unemployment benefits 24/7
- The system has a single sign-on for you and employers.
- It brings components of unemployment services online for you and employers
- It reduces the number of filings for employers
- It improves efficiency and reporting practices
- It improves accounting and data analysis.
You Can Also call 1-800-956-3294 if you need help while applying for benefits
What is the Maximum Unemployment Benefit I Can Receive In CT
- The maximum amount of benefits you may receive is based on a percentage of your wages earned during the benefit year.
How do I file an Appeal in CT?
- You can file Online
- You can also File by mail at address below:
Connecticut Department of Labor
200 Folly Brook Boulevard
Wethersfield, CT 06109-1114
Attn: Legal Division
- Remember you have only 21 calendar days from the date of your Administrator’s predetermination hearing decision to file an appeal
What Is CTHirs.com
- CTHires is a free Connecticut job board that helps you find jobs and enables CT employers to find workers. This online system helps you to look for a job, post your resume, and be found by Connecticut employers.
CT Unemployment Benefits Center Phone Contact Hours
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Phone: 1 203-941-6868, 1 860-967-0493, 1 800-956-3294
TTY: 711 or 800-842-971