Enfield CT Unemployment Career Center Office
Enfield American Job Center
Enfield CT Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
What is the Eligibility Requirements for getting CT Unemployment benefits?
- You were laid off or hours reduced because your employer did not have enough work.
- You left your job for good cause related to your job.
- You left your job because you or your child were victims of domestic violence, stalking, or sexual assault.
- You earned enough wages in the 12 to 18 months prior to filing a claim
- You must be actively looking for a new job.
- You must be Mentally and Physically able to work
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- You must be available to accept new employment.
How Can I File For Unemployment Benefits In CT?
Visit ReEmployCT the system enables you to file for unemployment benefits 24/7
- The system has a single sign-on for you and employers.
- It brings components of unemployment services online for you and employers
- It reduces the number of filings for employers
- It improves efficiency and reporting practices
- It improves accounting and data analysis.
You Can Also call 1-800-956-3294 if you need help while applying for benefits
What is the Maximum Unemployment Benefit I Can Receive In CT
- The maximum amount of benefits you may receive is based on a percentage of your wages earned during the benefit year.
How do I file an Appeal in CT?
- You can file Online
- You can also File by mail at address below:
Connecticut Department of Labor
200 Folly Brook Boulevard
Wethersfield, CT 06109-1114
Attn: Legal Division
- Remember you have only 21 calendar days from the date of your Administrator’s predetermination hearing decision to file an appeal
What Is CTHirs.com
- CTHires is a free Connecticut job board that helps you find jobs and enables CT employers to find workers. This online system helps you to look for a job, post your resume, and be found by Connecticut employers.
CT Unemployment Benefits Center Phone Contact Hours
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Phone: 1 203-941-6868
TTY – 711 or 800-842-9710