Boulder CO Unemployment Career Center Office
Workforce Boulder County [Closed to Walk-Ins]
Boulder CO Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
Colorado Department of Labor & Employment Information Services
- You can file or manage your CO unemployment Benefits claim Online or call 303-536-5615
- Certify your weekly benefit payments using the Automated system by calling 303-813-2800, Toll-Free 1-888-550-2800 or call Live support at 303-536-5615
- To Request a Replacement CO 1099-G Form or Report Invalid 1099-G Form
- For Changing or resetting your MyUI+ password call 303-536-5615
- For Changing or resetting your PIN call the Automated system at 303-813-2800 or Toll-Free 1-888-550-2800 or Live support: 303-536-5615
- For Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TTD) call 303-318-9016 or Toll Free 1-800-894-7730
- For Unemployment Overpayment Benefits Call 303-318-9035 or Toll Free 1-877-464-4622
- To Reopen your CO UI benefit claim call 303-536-5615
- For UI Claim Errors call 303-318-9000 or toll-free at 1-800-388-5515
- Report fraud or identity theft use the Report Unemployment Identity Theft Form
- To Schedule a callback call the Denver Metro: 303-318-9000, Toll-Free: 1-800-388-5515, Spanish: 303-318-9333, Spanish Toll-Free: 1-866-422-0402
- To Updating your address call the Automated system at 303-813-2800, Toll-Free 1-888-550-2800 or Live support at 303-536-5615
- To update your email address call 303-536-5615
Maximum Amount Of CO Unemployment Benefit You Can Earn
- The maximum benefit amount available is $742 per week.
- Approximately 55 percent of your weekly wage over a 12-month time period.
- You can get a minimum of 6 to a maximum of 14-26 weeks in UI Benefit Payments
- You can Estimate your Benefit Payments Online
- You can earn up to 25 percent of your weekly benefit amount and still be paid your full benefit payment
CO Unemployment Benefit Eligibility and Work Search Requirements
- You must be able to work and available to work.
- You must be unemployed through no fault of your own
- You must be an employee whose employer takes taxes out of your paychecks and reports your income on a W-2 tax form.
- You must have earned $2,500 during a standard base period
- You must be currently unemployed or are working fewer than 32 hours a week and earning less than the weekly amount that unemployment benefits pay.
COLORADO WORKFORCE CENTER PROGRAMS
- CO Workforce Center “Career Counselors” connect workers and Job Seekers
- Job seekers can get Job listings
- Computer and internet access
- Job Seekers can get career counseling and training
- Job Hirers can recruit workers, do pre-screening, and referral services
- Tax credits and training reimbursement for employers
- Job seekers can get self-services or staff-assisted options to meet their employment needs.
Colorado 2022 Minimum Wage
$12.56 / Hour
$9.54 / Hour for tipped employees
CO Unemployment Rate as of June 2022
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
633 17th Street, Suite 201
Denver, CO 80202-3660