The Los Angeles Unemployment Office is located at 13160 Mindanao Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA. It has a 4.1 star rating on Google Maps.
To get to the office from downtown Los Angeles, take W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd west for 14.8 miles. The office will be on your right.
You can also take the Metro bus to the office. The nearest bus stop is Mindanao Way & Lincoln Blvd, which is a short walk from the office.
The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
You can contact the office at (310) 305-2000.
The office provides a variety of services, including:
- Job search assistance
- Career counseling
- Resume and cover letter writing assistance
- Interview preparation
- Computer training
- And more!
You can contact the office for questions about:
- Filing for unemployment benefits
- Unemployment eligibility
- Unemployment claim status
- Unemployment payments
- And more!
Other nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- California Employment Development Department – Culver City Office
- California Employment Development Department – Inglewood Office
- California Employment Development Department – Santa Monica Office
- California Employment Development Department – West Los Angeles Office
Frequently asked California Unemployment Benefit Questions