Where is Birmingham AL Career Center Office located?
Located in Jefferson County
Jefferson State-Center Point Career Center Satellite
2601 Carson Road
Birmingham AL Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interviews.
How can I contact the ALABAMA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR to file my claim for Unemployment Benefits?
- To file an unemployment claim visit https://continuedclaims.labor.alabama.gov or call 1-866-234-5382
- To file a weekly claim certification visit https://continuedclaims.labor.alabama.gov or telephone: Montgomery local area (334) 954-4094; Birmingham local area 205-458-2282; or other areas 800-752-7389.
- For questions or problem with your claim for unemployment benefits Call 800-361-4524
- To report unemployment tax fraud visit their website at Report Fraud or call 1-855-234-2856.
- To report unemployment fraud visit their website at Report Fraud or call 1-800-392-8019.
- To find general information on unemployment compensation visit Claims and Benefits FAQ’s OR UC General Inquiry.
- For questions on your Debit Card contact Card Services at 1-833-888-2779. OR email DebitCards@labor.alabama.gov.
- For questions about your unemployment compensation email UCOverpayments@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 956-4000.
- For questions on about an employer filed partial unemployment claim mail Partials@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 956-7481.
- For a report on past work history email DisclosureUnit.Labor@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4076.
- For questions on 1099-G forms you email Treasurer@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 956-5870.
- For questions on your direct deposit or unemployment compensation benefits you can email Treasurer@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 956-5870.
- For unemployment compensation appeals Visit Hearing and Appeals Section
- For Employer Tax Account numbers email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (334) 954-4730.
- For Delinquent notices, liens, or garnishments email AuditCashiering.LABOR@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4723.
- For Quarterly Reports, or past reports email AuditCashiering.LABOR@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4701.
- For re-certifications of taxable wages or proof of payment (940C) email AuditCashiering.LABOR@labor.alabama.gov or call (334) 954-4701.
What Alabama Department Of Labor services can I access online?
- You can File a new unemployment claim
- File your Quarterly Work Schedule Reports
- Make tax payments
- Upload a report of injury
- Find jobs in Alabama
- View information on Alabama’s employment, unemployment, wages etc
- Open and access encrypted emails from ADOL.
How can I file An Appeal Of The Alabama Examiner’s Determination?
If for some reason you did not agree with the decision made by the Alabama Department of Labor on your filing for Unemployment Benefits you can file an appeal of the Examiner’s determination to the Hearings and Appeals Division. Your appeal should be mailed or faxed to:
Alabama Department of Labor
Hearings and Appeals Division
649 Monroe Street, Room 4677
Montgomery, Alabama 36131
Fax: (334) 956-5891
My experience at Birmingham AL unemployment office – Karlyn: To Whom It May Concern: I need to know how can I talk to about WIB. I took the TABE test last year and scored a 12.9, highest you can score on the test. I was told because I scored high enough, any program I wanted to attend, I chose culinary arts at Virginia College. When I went to sign my papers at WIA I found out they’re only paying $6000 on a program that’s 16000…………