Rumford ME Unemployment Career Center Office
|EMDC Oxford County|
60 Lowell Street
Rumford, Maine 04276
Office Phone: (207) 753-9001
Office Fax: (207) 783-5301
Contact Email: email@example.com
Directions: Map to EMDC Oxford County
Rumford ME Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
What are the qualifying requirements to get Unemployment insurance benefits in Maine?
To be eligible for unemployment in ME you must have:
- Lost your job through no fault of your own.
- You must be actively seeking work.
- You must be able and available to work.
- You must have enough work history and earnings in the past 5 quarters to be eligible.
- You must have earned at least ~$1700/quarter in at least 2 of the last 5 quarters,
- And a total of at least ~$5600 in 4 out of the last 5 quarters.
How do I file for Maine unemployment insurance benefit?
You can visit reemployme.maine.gov website and apply. Online claimant Services include:
- Create your ReEmployME Account
- File your claim for UI Benefits
- File your Weekly Claim
- Verify your Identification
- Get quick access to LWA
- Do work Search and Online Interview
What is the maximum I can get in ME Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- The current maximum UI benefits you can get in Me is $445 per week.
- The current minimum weekly benefit amount is $89,
- You can receive an additional $10 per week per dependent,
- Amounting to one-half of your weekly benefit amount.
- Your weekly UI benefit amount is limited to a maximum of 26 weeks.
What assistance can I get with ME Workforce Solutions?
Mine Workforce Solutions provide assistance such as:
- Help you with your job search, resume writing and interview skills.
- Developing your Interviewing Techniques.
- Make Contact with Employers.
- Gain On-the-job Training Information and Referrals
- Get Individualized employment counseling.
- Develop your career interests and steps needed to get there.
- Get Financial support for training and education.
- Help in Starting Your Own Business.
- Get Child Care Information.
- Get Health Care / Affordable Care Act Information.
Does Maine have a website that can help me find jobs?
Yes! You can visit Maine’s online resource for job seekers Maine JobLink, view many open employment positions, create your account, submit your resume and apply.
- You can create your professional resume online with a step-by-step resume building wizard.
- Connect with a career counselor about federal training funds, learning opportunities and gain industry credentials.
- Manage your job searches, update your account, and receive job match alerts.
- Easy access from any phone, tablet, or PC.
Are their other help I can in get in Maine while collecting UI benefits and looking for work?
Yes! With My Main Connection you can get additional help.
- Get connection to SNAP Food Supplement Program.
- Get Medical Assistance
- Get access to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Get help with Child Care.
- Website has an online application for these services.
How Do I contact Main job Link?
Contact For Main Job Link
- Phone Number: 1-888-457-8883
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: joblink.maine.gov/
- Chat: Live Chat